MAC mobile ID in Google Pay Requirements:
|MAC Account||Student confirmed term enrollment|
|or Active employment status|
|UA myCCGA login account||Active status|
|CCGA DUO account||Active status|
|eAccounts mobile app||Loaded from the Google Play Store|
|Android Phone version 6.0 or later|
Adding Your MAC to Google Pay on Android:
Enable NFC on your phone in your Settings menu. NFC settings can be found in different areas of the Settings menu, depending on your device. A common location is Connected Devices>Connection Settings. (If not found there, use the Search option on the top right to double check.)
2. Toggle the NFC setting to On.
3. Open Google Pay and make sure it is enabled as the default payment application. If the app prompts you to add a credit card, you can bypass that screen and return to the Google Pay home screen.
4. Download the Transact eAccounts Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
5. Open eAccounts, swipe through startup screens and tap Get Started.
6. Search for College of Coastal Georgia and click through to the MyCCGA login screen.
7. Enter your myCCGA Credentials. If you have not set up your DUO, visit DUO info.
8. Approve the DUO request
◦You can now view your account balances and meal plans
9. Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Google Pay button to add your to Google Pay.
10. Continue on and tap Accept the College of Coastal Georgia Terms and Conditions
11. Tap Accept the Google Pay Terms of Service.
You now can see that your MAC photo displays on the account screen and your ID has been added to your Google Pay
*If your country does not support Google Pay, on your phone reset the region to the U.S. by following these instructions https://support.google.com/paymentscenter/answer/9037801?hl=en
Adding Coastal Cash to Your MAC:
- Make a deposit using a desktop or mobile web browser
- After you complete your deposit, there will be an option to save your credit card information.
- This saved payment method will be available in the eAccounts app for future deposits. If you have already used eAccounts to access your Mobile Credential, you will need to sign out and back in to update the saved payment information.
- Make a deposit using Apple Pay
- First, you need to have a debit or credit card setup in Apple Pay
- Open eAccounts app
- Select "Add Money"
- Enter deposit amount
- Tap on Apple Pay and select the credit/debit card you want to use