MAC mobile in Apple Wallet Requirements:
|MAC Account||Student confirmed term enrollment|
|Or Active employment status|
|myCCGA login account||Active status|
|CCGA DUO account||Active status|
|iPhone||iPhone 6, iPhone6 Plus or later|
|iOS 12 or later|
|Apple Watch||Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 or later|
|watchOS 5 or later|
|Apple ID||Signed into iCloud. If two devices used, both must be signed into same iCloud account.|
|eAccounts mobile app||Loaded from the Apple App Store|
Adding Your MAC to iPhone:
1.Download the Transact eAccounts Mobile App from your App store.
2.Open eAccounts, swipe through startup screens and tap Get Started.
3. Search for College of Coastal Georgia and click through to the MyCCGA login screen.
2.Open the eAccounts app and Tap “Continue to Sign In” and login with your myCCGA credentials.
3. Enter your myCCGA Credentials. If you have not set up your DUO , visit DUO info.
5.Approve the DUO request
◦You can now view your account balances and meal plans
6. Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Apple Wallet button.
5.Tap “Agree” on the lower right corner on the Terms and Conditions page
6.Wait until the notification at the top of the screen verifies your card has been added to the Wallet and tap “Done” in the upper right corner
◦You now can see that your MAC photo displays on the account screen
*For international students, faculty and staff who experience issues adding their MAC mobile Card. Go to your device
Settings > General > Language/Region and change to U.S.
Adding Your MAC to iPhone and Apple Watch:
- Log into the eAccounts app on your phone and in the top left, tap on your MAC photo.
- Tap the “i” icon on the top right of the MAC, and tap where it says “Add or Remove Campus ID from Wallet”
- Select “Add to Apple Watch” and follow the prompts to add the card to the watch. You’ll receive a notification on your watch once the Action Card is fully installed and ready to use.
Adding Coastal Cash to Your MAC:
- Make a deposit using a desktop or mobile web browser
- After you complete your deposit, there will be an option to save your credit card information.
- This saved payment method will be available in the eAccounts app for future deposits. If you have already used eAccounts to access your Mobile Credential, you will need to sign out and back in to update the saved payment information.
- Make a deposit using Apple Pay
- First, you need to have a debit or credit card setup in Apple Pay
- Open eAccounts app
- Select "Add Money"
- Enter deposit amount
- Tap on Apple Pay and select the credit/debit card you want to use