What Is A Freshman Learning Community?
Incoming students at College of Coastal Georgia are embarking on a new journey in an unfamiliar environment. Despite their past academic success, students are often unprepared to deal with the rigors of college life, particularly during their first semester. So as to provide them with the support and resources they need in order to excel, CCGA is offering incoming freshmen with an interest in Nursing and Health Sciences, the opportunity to participate in a learning community and start off their academic career on the right path.
If you are interested in more information about the Future Health Professions NETWORK OR Freshman Learning Community, PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING
- gENERAL qUESTIONS: Kashawn Littlejohn /912-279-5780/ email@example.com
- HEALTH SCIENCE/RADIOLOGY ADVISING: Jennifer Wadman / 912-510-3323/ Jwadman@ccga.edu
- nURSING aDVISING: Tashania Garner / 912-279-5719/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residence Life and Housing /912-279-4560/ Residence.email@example.com
- Office of Admissions/ 912-279-5701/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Financial Aid /912-279-5722/ email@example.com